Data protection information policy for those who contact Memos sp. z o. o., including those who receive marketing information from Memos sp. z o. o.
Memos sp. z o. o.
(1) In accordance with Article 4 para. 7 of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as “RODO”), the controller of personal data of persons contacting Memos sp. z o.o., including persons receiving marketing information from Memos sp. z o.o. is Memos sp. z o. o. with its registered office in Krakow, 43 Mogilska St., 31-545 Krakow, (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”).
(2) In matters relating to data protection, you can contact by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org , as well as by postal mail to the Company’s registered address.
(3) Personal data may be processed for the following purposes and on the following legal grounds:
a) to conduct correspondence, including ongoing communication related to questions addressed to the Company, which is the legitimate interest of the Company (legal basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
b) to conduct statistical analysis, which is a legitimate interest of the Company (legal basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
c) storing data for archiving purposes and for the purpose of demonstrating the correctness of fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent on the Company, which constitutes its legitimate interest (legal basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(f) RODO);
d) to conduct activities in the form of direct marketing, which constitutes the Company’s legitimate interest (legal basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(f) RODO),
e) to send commercial information by electronic means (e.g. Newsletter) – if a specific person has given separate consent to receive commercial information by electronic means to the indicated e-mail address (legal basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(a) RODO),
f) for marketing communications with the use of telecommunications terminal equipment (e.g. telephone) and automatic calling systems – if a specific person has given separate consent to receive this type of information to a designated telephone number (legal basis for data processing: Article 6(1)(a) RODO ).
(4) Personal data may be disclosed to the following entities:
– entities supporting the Company in the field of technical and IT support (including the provision, implementation and maintenance of software and IT hardware service, hosting services and the like),
– law firms serving the Company, as well as entities providing debt collection services,
– consulting, auditing and advisory entities – within the scope of services performed by these entities for the Company.
(5) Personal data will not be transferred by the Company outside the European Economic Area (EEA).
6 Personal data will be kept by the Company:
(a) for the period of time necessary for the Company to document before public administration authorities, including the supervisory authority in the field of personal data protection, the correctness of fulfillment of legal obligations incumbent upon it,
b) for archiving purposes, when it concerns the history of correspondence conducted
and provided answers to reported inquiries – for a period of no more than 2 years from the acquisition of the data,
c) for direct marketing purposes – until you object to the processing of the data or until the data becomes obsolete,
d) for the purpose of sending commercial information by electronic means (e.g. Newsletter) – until you withdraw your consent for this purpose or until you find out that your data is outdated,
e) for the purpose of marketing communications with the use of telecommunications terminal equipment (e.g. telephone) and automatic calling systems – until the withdrawal of consent for this purpose or until the data is found to be obsolete.
(7) The Company shall ensure the right to exercise the rights provided for under the RODO, i.e. the right to request access to one’s personal data, the right to rectify, erase or request restriction of processing, the right to data portability, as well as the right to object to the processing of data, on the terms and in the cases provided for in the provisions of the RODO.
(8) In the case of processing of personal data by the Company for the purpose of pursuing legitimate interests (as mentioned above), we inform you of your right to object to the processing of your data on grounds related to your particular situation, and furthermore of your right to object at any time in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes[A3] .
(9) In cases of processing of personal data on the basis of consent given, we inform you of the right to withdraw consent at any time without stating a reason, which will not, however, affect the compatibility of data processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
(10) We inform you of the right to lodge a complaint in connection with the processing of personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
11. the provision of personal data for the above purposes is voluntary, but necessary for the purposes described above.